No agencies please.
As the Accounts Assistant, you will work closely with our in-house team, ensuring smooth operations of all payments and key financial reconciliations for the company. This role is fundamental in supporting Kuflink with our expansion and overall goals, so efficiency, adaptability, attention to detail and strong communication skills are a key aspect of the role.
- Making payments to borrowers, investors and suppliers, ensuring that all approvals are received, and controls are rigorously applied
- Provide daily cash flow MI to the management team in a timely fashion
- Run the daily CASS (FCA Client Asset Sourcebook) reconciliations, ensuring that all differences are fully investigated, and any breaches reported and signed off
- Run monthly reconciliations of key financial statement balances and movements, including gross loan balances, interest income and interest paid
- Work with HR to ensure payroll is prepared diligently, with all checks and sign-offs received
- Ensure payroll journals are posted and 100% accurate
- Ensure supplier accounting relationships are managed smoothly and promptly
- AAT qualified (Minimum Level 2, Level 3 preferred)
- Good Excel skills and familiarity with financial systems, particularly Sage
- Book-keeping experience and comfort with double entries
- Numerate: adept at computations, structured problem-solving and communicating about numbers
- Excellent organisational skills and communication skills
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Flexible in your approach to work, supportive of others in and out of your team
- Open to change and solution-seeking
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and use initiative
- Ability to manage upwards to senior management
- Full/Part qualified as ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Experience with Sage
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Free drink and ice cream all year round!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a sense of ownership in a successful start-up where they can enjoy real growth potential.