Passionate about creating a compelling brand identity?
We’re looking for a creative, talented Brand Marketing Manager to help grow and build our brand story and identity to ensure we deliver a consistent message across everything we do. You’ll be both strategic and hands on to positively promote the brand and steer product innovation.
If you’re the sort of person that thrives in a high-energy, challenging environment and always has ideas to share, then we look forward to receiving your application.
You'll be responsible for:
- Develop and implement the brand strategy ensuring we communicate consistently across all channels and products
- Immerse yourself in the brand to develop our brand guidelines, identity and story
- Ownership of all print and offline marketing activity from brief to production
- Supporting role in product innovation and delivery
- Manage campaigns, budget tracking and reporting
- Lead role in the organisation and management of our events and shows
- Management of 2 direct reports
- Work collaboratively with the wider teams to ensure effective communication and that the brand proposition is interpreted accurately and consistently online
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information
- Liaising with suppliers and agencies to deliver an efficient, reliable service
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years in a marketing role, preferably with experience across B2B and B2C and in above the line advertising
- Relevant degree
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience working in a regulatory environment is preferred
- Competitive salary
- 28 days Annual Leave
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Free drink and ice cream all year round!
A Little About Kuflink
Kuflink is an award-winning online investment platform, where our small team of around forty employees are on a mission to help everyday people get more from their money. We pride ourselves on our ‘nothing is impossible’ attitude and work hard to create a fun, welcoming and productive office that people genuinely enjoy being at.