If you do not verify your identity as part of registration, you can return and complete this at a later time by selecting ‘ID Check’ located in the top right corner of the platform.
To successfully complete your identification check, you will need to take a photo of a valid government-issued photo ID, e.g. passport, driving licence, and a picture of your face.
These checks are solely to verify your identity, are not a credit check and will not be visible on your credit record.
Some tips to ensure the identity verification goes smoothly:
• Take a clear photo of your identity document, where every single detail is readable without any blur
• Take the photos somewhere brightly lit
• Turn flash off to avoid glare on your documents
• Make sure the details on your Kuflink profile match the details on your legal document, i.e. Thomas not Tom where applicable
• Make sure that your legal document has at least 3 months validity remaining
• Do not take a photo of a picture containing your ID
Examples of how your proof of identity documents should be uploaded:
EU ID Card
In most cases we can verify your ID within minutes, we’ll email you as soon as it is confirmed.