Last updated on 04/08/2023.
- About us
This website at www.kuflink.com is operated by Kuflink which means Kuflink Group Plc and its subsidiaries (Kuflink, we, us, our).
1.1 Kuflink Group Plc is registered in England at Level 1, Devonshire House, One Mayfair Place, Mayfair, London W1J 8AJ under company number 09084634.
1.2 Kuflink Ltd is registered in England at Level 1, Devonshire House, One Mayfair Place, Mayfair, London W1J 8AJ under company number 08460508. We are registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number 724890).
1.3 Kuflink Bridging Ltd is registered in England at Level 1, Devonshire House, One Mayfair Place, Mayfair, London W1J 8AJ under company number 07889226. We are registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number 723495).
1.4 Kuflink One Ltd is registered in England at 21 West Street, Gravesend, Kent DA110BF under company number 12206864. We are registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number 922026).
- These Terms
- These Terms (together with the documents referred to in them) tell you the terms on which you may use the website. By using the website, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, we do not give you permission to use the website and you must not continue to do so. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
- The following additional terms (together with any additional
documents referred to therein) also apply to your use of the website and are, where relevant,
incorporated into these Terms by reference:
you provide to us, via the website or otherwise; and
- Our Lender Terms, which set out the terms on which registered users may access and use
the Kuflink platform on the website
www.invest.kuflink.co.uk and the services provided via the Platform.
- If you apply for and are granted access to the Platform, your use of
the website shall continue to be governed by these Terms but your access to and use of the Platform, and
the services provided on the Platform, shall in addition be governed by the Lender Terms. In the event
of a conflict between these Terms and the Lender Terms, the provisions of the Lender Terms shall take
precedence and apply to the exclusion of these Terms to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
Please see the Lender Terms for more information on the registration criteria applicable to the
- Accessing the website
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to
have access to the website and for ensuring that your computer equipment is compatible with the website.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the website through your internet
connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
- Access to the website is not intended for those under the age of 18.
Access to and use of the Platform, and the services offered on the Platform, are not available to those
under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use, attempt to register with or
provide any personal information to the website. By accessing and using the website, including the
Platform, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age.
- We do not guarantee that content available on or through the website
is appropriate or available outside the United Kingdom. We may limit the availability of the website or
any service or product described on the website to any person or geographic area at any time. If you
choose to access the website from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
- If you apply for and are granted access to the Platform, you must
treat any user name, password or other login credentials you choose or are given as confidential and you
must not disclose them to any other person. If you have reason to believe that someone else knows your
password or any other login credentials, you must notify us without delay using the contact details in
paragraph 14 below.
- You warrant and represent to us that any information you provide to
us (whether written or oral and whether via the website or otherwise) is complete, accurate, up to date
and not misleading.
- You undertake not to use the website:
- to transmit any material that is obscene, offensive, hateful,
inflammatory, defamatory, threatening or otherwise objectionable, or which abuses or invades
another's privacy, or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety, or which is likely to
harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, bully or annoy any other person;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any
- for the purpose of disparaging any other person or their business,
products or services;
- to transmit any material that contains or promotes sexually explicit
material or activities;
- to transmit any material that promotes violence;
- to transmit any material that promotes discrimination based on race,
sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- to promote or market any goods or services for your own financial
benefit or to transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials,
"junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any
other form of solicitation;
- to offer, market or promote any game, prize, promotion or
competition contrary to any applicable legislation;
- in any way which promotes any illegal activity;
- in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner
inconsistent with these Terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or
inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the website or any operating
- to register more than one account on the Platform;
- to register on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or on
behalf of any entity without that entity's prior written authorisation;
- to use or attempt to use another person's account details
without authorisation from us or to impersonate any person or entity or to falsely claim or imply an
affiliation with any person or entity or to transmit any material that is likely to deceive or mislead
- in any way which breaches any legal duty owed to a third party, such
as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- to solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or
to solicit passwords or personal information from any person for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- in any way which infringes our intellectual property rights or those
of any third party;
- in any way which damages or risks damaging our goodwill, brand or
- in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or
compromise our systems, servers or security or interfere with other users;
- to use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise
interact with the website;
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes
information downloaded or otherwise obtained from the website (except to the extent expressly permitted
under these Terms); or
- to collect or harvest any information or data from the website
or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the
- Submitting content for publication
- User Content is any content you submit to us for the express purpose
of publication on the website or in print, for example in any online discussion forum or blog we may
provide or for the purpose of providing a testimonial or review in relation to our services. All User
Content you submit will be treated as non-confidential and may be visible to other registered users as
well as to unregistered visitors to the website, so please do not submit any User Content about yourself
or anybody else which you would not wish to make public.
- For the avoidance of doubt, User Content does not include any other
information you submit to us, such as general correspondence between us, general enquiries submitted by
you and information you provide when registering for or using the Platform.
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to submit User
Content to the website, you:
- confirm that you accept and agree to these Terms and
- confirm that any User Content submitted by you is your own
original work and does not infringe any copyright, database right, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other
- confirm that any User Content submitted by you complies with these
Terms and, in particular, paragraph 6; and
- grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable worldwide licence to publish that User
Content on the website and in our printed publications and to permit third parties to do so.
- Although we may publish User Content submitted by you, we shall
be under no obligation whatsoever to do so and all publishing decisions shall be exercised by us
at our sole discretion.
- Once you have submitted User Content to us, you may be unable
to recall or delete it except in limited circumstances. If you are unable to edit or delete the User
Content you have submitted, please contact us through our contact
form or by using our contact details in paragraph 14 below.
- The views expressed by other users of the website do not represent
our views or values. We have the right to promptly remove, or disable access to, or refuse to upload,
any User Content which we deem to be, or which is notified to us as being, potentially defamatory of any
have the right to delete any User Content for any reason.
- Notice and takedown policy
If you wish to complain about any User Content posted on the website by a
third party, or any other content which appears on the website, please contact us through
our contact form or by using our contact details
in paragraph 14 below. Please precisely identify the content about which you are notifying us, including the
page of the website on which it is posted. You should also provide us with full details of your complaint
and if you are alleging copyright infringement, evidence that you own the copyright. We will then review the
material and decide what action should be taken if any. We will deal appropriately with any content which,
in our opinion, is in breach of these Terms. We will endeavour to inform you of the outcome of our review,
if appropriate, within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint.
- Suspension and termination of your access to the website
- We may suspend indefinitely or terminate your right to use the
website and/or any account you may have with us at any time without notice or liability to you
- you breach the spirit or the letter of these Terms or we have reason
to believe that you may have breached the spirit or the letter of these Terms; or
- we have reason to believe that your account, or any of your account
details, have been compromised in any way; or
- we are required or have reason to believe that we are required, to
do so by any law or regulation.
- Termination of your right to use the website and/or any account you
may have with us for whatever reason shall not affect the accrued rights of the parties arising in any
right to recover damages from the other.
- In the event of the termination of your right to use the website
and/or any account you may have with us for any reason, you shall not seek to use the website and/or
create a new account on the website (as applicable) without our written consent.
- Our intellectual property
- The word "KUFLINK" and the "KUFLINK" logo are
registered trademarks used by us to identify our business and the services we provide. The display of
these marks and of any notices associated with these marks is not intended to be a comprehensive
compilation of all our worldwide proprietary ownership rights and we may own or control other
proprietary rights in one or more countries outside of the United Kingdom. All rights not expressly
granted are reserved. We are the owner or the licensee of all other intellectual property rights on the
website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties
around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You acknowledge and accept that, except as expressly stated herein,
you have no rights in any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and that you do not acquire
any ownership rights by virtue of your use of the website.
- You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s)
from the website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation
to content posted on the website.
- You shall not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials
you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs,
video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the author
of content on the website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on the website for
commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of the website in breach
of these Terms, your right to use the website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return
or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or the
negligence of our employees, agents, representatives or subcontractors;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- in respect of our provision of services on the Platform to
registered users of the Platform, which liability shall be subject to the limitations and exclusions set
out in the Lender Terms; or
- for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited
under English law.
The further provisions of this paragraph 8 shall be subject to this paragraph
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions,
warranties, representations, or other terms which may apply to the website or any content on it, whether
express or implied.
- We will not be liable to you or any other user for any loss of
profits, sales, contracts, business or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, or
loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation, or any other direct, indirect or consequential
loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or
otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- your use of, or inability to use, the website; or
- your use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on the
website, provided that nothing in this paragraph 8.3 shall prevent claims for loss of or damage to your
tangible property or any other claims for direct loss that are not expressly excluded by this paragraph
- In particular, we draw your attention to the following:
- you acknowledge that the website has not been developed to meet
your individual requirements and that it is, therefore, your responsibility to ensure that the facilities and functions of the website
meet your requirements. Furthermore, we will not be liable to you if you are unable to access or use the
website using your particular computer or mobile device;
- we provide the website free of charge. Access to the website is
permitted on a temporary basis. We do not guarantee that the website or its content will always be
available or uninterrupted and we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the
website without notice. From time to time, we may also restrict access to some parts of the website, or
the entire website, to all users and, if the need arises, we may close the website indefinitely. We will
not be liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer if, for any reason, the website is
unavailable at any time;
- the content on the website is provided for general information only.
It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or
specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the
website. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the website, we give no
assurance or guarantee, whether express or implied, that the content on the website is accurate,
complete or up-to-date;
- although we have appropriate security measures in place to protect
our systems and servers, we do not guarantee that the website will always be free of errors, bugs or
viruses, whether introduced by us or by third parties. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your
computer equipment and mobile devices, and the information held on them, are backed up and protected by
appropriate firewalls and internet security products or services. We will not be liable to you for any
loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful
material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material
due to your use of the website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to
- you are solely responsible for keeping your password and other login
credentials secure. We are not liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of the
use of your account by another person, whether such use is with or without your consent; and
- we do not endorse products or services advertised by third party
advertisers through the website. We have no control over and do not vet the products and services of
third parties. You are solely responsible for any transactions that you enter into with such third
parties and it is your responsibility to satisfy yourself as to the quality and suitability of the
product or service being offered to you and the specific terms of their sale.
- To the extent that our liability has not been limited or
excluded under the earlier provisions of this paragraph 8:
- we are only responsible for loss or damage that is a foreseeable
result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence up to the limit specified in paragraph 5.2, but we
are not responsible for any unforeseeable loss or damage; and
- our maximum aggregate liability to you under or in connection with
these Terms whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise,
shall in all circumstances be limited to £200 (or its equivalent in any applicable currency). This
limitation does not apply to the types of loss set out in paragraph 1.
- You agree to compensate us fully for any loss, damage,
liability, claim, cost or expense (including reasonable legal and other professional costs)
(Demand) we may suffer, incur or pay arising from your
access to or use of the website or your breach of any of these Terms. We will notify you of such Demands
and update you on their progress. In the event of a Demand, we will consider, but will not be bound by,
any representations you wish to make.
- Information about you and your visits to the website
We will process your personal data in compliance with the Data Protection
Act 1998 (as may be amended or superseded) and all applicable legislation and in accordance with
consent to such processing. Please take the time to read the Privacy
Policy as it includes important terms which apply to you.
- Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse the website by knowingly introducing
viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is
stored or any server, computer or database connected to the website. You must not attack the website via
a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- By breaching the provisions of paragraph 10.1, you would commit a
criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law
enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to
them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the website will cease immediately.
- Linking to the website
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is
fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a
link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none
- The website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you
create a link to any part of the website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw
linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects
with the content standards set out in these Terms.
- If you wish to make any use of material on the website other
than that set out above, please contact us using our contact
form or by using our contact details in paragraph 14 below.
- Law and jurisdiction
- If you are a consumer (as defined in paragraph 14.2), please
note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and
we both agree that the courts of England and Wales
will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
- If you are a business, these Terms, their subject matter and their
formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. You and we both
agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Variation and severance
When we do so, we will also update the "last updated" date at the top of these Terms. You are
expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding
on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms may also be superseded by provisions or notices
published elsewhere on the website.
- If any provision or part-provision of these Terms is or becomes
invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make
it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or
part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision
under this paragraph 2 shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these
- Contacting us
- If you would like to contact us with any questions, comments or
feedback regarding these Terms or any other aspect of the website, products or services, you can contact
us through our contact form or by post to
21 West Street, Gravesend, Kent. DA11 0BF, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01474334488. We will usually confirm receipt by using the same method
as you used to contact us.
- We will always endeavour to resolve any complaint you may
have. However, if it is not possible to resolve any dispute which may arise between us, either party is
entitled to seek further recourse through the ODR Platform http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Operated by the European Commission, the ODR Platform is an online platform providing
businesses and consumer customers in the European Union with a forum for resolving online sales disputes
without the need to go to court. The dispute resolution services available on the Platform are provided
free of charge, although neither you nor we are under any obligation to participate. This paragraph 2
only applies to you if you are a "consumer". The Consumer Rights Act 2015 defines a consumer
as an individual acting for purposes that are wholly or mainly outside that individual's trade,
business, craft, or profession.
Thank you for visiting the website.