Kuflink’s New features for November 2021
The Kuflink Tech Team continue to bring new features to the platform. If you have any suggestions for products or features you’d like to see, do get in touch. Together, with your feedback, we are able to fulfil Kuflink’s purpose of ‘Connecting People to Financial Freedom’.
Quote for November 2021
“Applied Faith: Faith is a state of mind which may develop by conditioning your mind to receive Infinite Intelligence. Applied faith is the adaptation of the power received from Infinite Intelligence to a definite major purpose” – 7 of 17. Napoleon Hill’s 17 Principles of Success. (To see previous Napoleon Hill’s 17 Principles of Success please refer to previous CTO blogs).
What’s new or on its way to the Kuflink Platform for November 2021
1) Released! Kuflink ISA Wallets
Significant new functionality is brought to you with our new Kuflink ISA Wallets. Separating your current year’s ISA allowance with your previous year’s, and allowing you to invest directly in our ISA-Eligible deals, you now have much greater control over your IF-ISA.
You can read the detail in our FAQ, explaining each wallet’s purpose, available here.
2) Released! Investment Screen Updates
In line with our update of Kuflink ISA wallets, we’ve given you greater control over which funds you use when investing. We’ve included tips when you hover your mouse over each wallet, to guide you through.
3) Released! Pool total deals and total value.
You are now able to see both the total value of our pool (the amount invested across our diversified range of loans in our Auto-Invest product), as well as the total number of loans.
Simply go to your Auto-Invest dashboard, and scroll down to the bottom to see.
4) Released! Our banking details have changed.
We’ve mentioned it in a few other places, but worth reiterating here also; if you send us money via direct transfer or standing order, our bank details have changed. We’ve put in place some reminders around our platform, but you can find out more about the change here.
8) Coming Soon! On the lending arm, we are currently building the process, through Open banking, to add an additional layer of borrower verification in real-time and building a process to ascertain income vs expenditure for a potential borrower across all accounts. This is a step forward in reducing paperwork and unnecessary communication thereby improving efficiency in the process. All in all, we should, in theory, gain access to all necessary information through a simplified online process as opposed to numerous phone calls, email chasers etc.
9) Coming Soon! Work on upgrading our proprietary deal risk/pricing tool in our CRM system by connecting to live data feeds, and allowing new fields to better assess the risk and price on deals is continuing. This is especially important in light of economic events like Brexit, the COVID-19 pandemic, and price hikes on raw materials (which will affect ongoing Development appraisals). We are working with a ‘Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors’ (‘RICS’) valuer and a seasoned developer/builder (both in our Credit committee), to further enhance the tool’s sensitivity to such events. We envisage connecting this information to our live loans on our platform to provide a timeline of any given loans risk.
CTO thoughts for November 2021
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward. You can only connect them looking backwards, so you have to trust that they will somehow connect in your future.” – Steve Jobs.
Constant development takes effort. It’s easy to develop, stand back and admire. But what sets us apart, what keeps Kuflink moving forward, is our drive for continued updates and continued improvement. That’s something I do my very best to share with the team. The flexibility of creating our own, proprietary software, gives us huge scope. It brings challenges – of course. Constant browser updates, security patches, language improvements, but are far outweighed by the unique ability to respond directly to our customer’s needs and wants. It’s a wonderful challenge, with great, constantly evolving, products.
* Capital is at risk and Kuflink is not protected by the FSCS. Past returns should not be used as a guide to future performance. Securing investments against UK property does not guarantee that your investments will be repaid and returns may be delayed. Tax rules apply to IF ISAs and SIPPs and may be subject to change. Kuflink does not offer any financial or tax advice in relation to the investment opportunities that it promotes. Please read our risk statement for full details.