Kuflink’s New features for October 2021. Stand Up with CTO
The Kuflink Tech Team continue to bring new features to the platform. Together, with your feedback, we are able to fulfil Kuflink’s purpose in ‘Connecting People to Financial Freedom’.
Quote for October 2021
“Pleasing Personality: A pleasing personality is the aggregate of all the agreeable, gratifying, and likable qualities of any one individual.
It is essential that you develop a Pleasing Personality – pleasing to yourself and others” – 5 of 17 Napoleon Hill’s 17 Principles of Success. (To see previous Napoleon Hill’s 17 Principles of Success please refer to previous CTO blogs).
What’s New or on its way to the Kuflink Platform for October 2021
1) Released! We have a countdown clock
You asked, and we listened. A countdown clock on available deals, showing how long until the end of their term. Simply view the available deals, and after a few seconds you’ll see the clocks populate.
2) Released! Updated Dashboards
Available in Select-Invest, Auto-Invest and IF-ISA products, giving you a more simple overview of your investments, and available options.
3) Released! Pool total deals and total value.
You are now able to see both the total value of our pool (the amount invested across our diversified range of loans in our Auto-Invest product), as well as the total number of loans.
Simply go to your Auto-Invest dashboard, and scroll down to the bottom to see.
It’s worth sharing again these fantastic features, also recently released to the platform.
10) Coming Soon! A new segregated IF-ISA wallet, and SIPP wallet (which also comes with surprise features) – development has started.
11) Coming Soon! A new feature showing borrowers who have links as individuals, shareholders or directors, to other loans already on the platform is being built. As an interim measure, we comment within the lending case if there is a link to another loan for the borrowers.
12) Coming Soon! A new feature showing where each development loan is in regards our new 7 phases of development – work is progressing.
13) Coming Soon! On the lending arm, we are currently building the process, through Open banking, to add an additional layer of borrower verification in real time and building a process to ascertain income vs expenditure for a potential borrower across all accounts. This is a step forward in reducing paperwork and unnecessary communication thereby improving efficiency in the process. All in all we should, in theory, gain access to all necessary information through a simplified online process as opposed to numerous phone calls, email chasers etc.
14) Coming Soon! Work on upgrading our proprietary deal risk / pricing tool in our CRM system by connecting to live data feeds, and allowing new fields to better assess the risk and price on deals is continuing. This is especially important in light of economic events like Brexit, the COVID-19 pandemic, and price hikes on raw materials (which will affect on-going Development appraisals). We are working with a ‘Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors’ (‘RICS’) valuer and a seasoned developer / builder (both in our Credit committee), to further enhance the tool’s sensitivity to such events. We envisage connecting this information to our live loans on our platform to provide a timeline of any given loans risk.
15) Coming Soon! We are working on upgrading our Dashboard. Live Charts, proprietary budget tools, links to other investments, accrued interest, etc. will be on display in a singular view.
CTO thoughts for October 2021
The most successful CTO’s have an active and abstract thinking model. They challenge the status quo and consider out of the box alternatives. They flow like water and are entrepreneurial in their methods. They are masters at bridging the gap between agendas and functions. They have a keen eye on the purpose and vision. They are quick to course correct when necessary. They are business and results-driven. They are self-driven and independent in thought. They anticipate future events and consistently ask questions about how technology will impact the business and direction. They focus on the power of technology and think well beyond their function. They acknowledge their shortcomings and mistakes and have the ability to transform company cultures overnight for the betterment of their clients.
* Capital is at risk and Kuflink is not protected by the FSCS. Past returns should not be used as a guide to future performance. Securing investments against UK property does not guarantee that your investments will be repaid and returns may be delayed. Tax rules apply to IF ISAs and SIPPs and may be subject to change. Kuflink does not offer any financial or tax advice in relation to the investment opportunities that it promotes. Please read our risk statement for full details.