Warwick Crescent: Sneak Peek
Each time you lend to a deal on the Kuflink platform, you’re not only earning fantastic returns but also helping to fund an exciting business project somewhere in the UK.
Since we released the first tranche of Warwick Crescent way back in January 2018, you guys have been eagerly supporting our borrower each step of the way. We’re now just a few months away from completion, and wanted to share the amazing progress your funds have facilitated so far…
Let us refresh your memory
Warwick Crescent is a brand-new waterfront housing development of 9 high spec, 4-bedroom homes, all complete with their very own private garage, driveway and garden. It is based in the historic Kentish town of Rochester and has an anticipated gross development value of £5,075,000.00.
From hard work, to house, to home
As of 15th January 2019, independent valuers certified that works to the value of circa £2,291,000.00 have taken place on site. So, what does a little over two million pounds get you when you’re constructing a brand new housing development?
- We started with a vacant site, that had been cleared ready for works to start
- First up, the access road was resurfaced, drainage installed and foundations laid for all nine properties
- Structural brickwork was then completed and roof structures added for all nine properties
- Next, the houses were made wind and water tight
- The builders then set about finishing the first fix of electrics and plumbing
- In February 2019, the homes were finally listed for sale!
No stopping us now!
Thanks to a bout of bad weather, our clients had to adjust their construction program with a slightly later completion date. However, after a lot of hard work, they are now approximately 3 weeks in front of their adjusted program!
Like this development as much as we do? Keep your eyes peeled for more exclusive opportunities to invest in Warwick Crescent, coming soon