We’re a vibrant fintech which naturally means our IT team play an integral role in enhancing and expanding our product range. We’re expanding our team of developers in order to achieve our ambitious growth plans. As a Laravel Backend Developer, you’ll work closely with IT and the wider team to develop backend applications and processes. Your key focus should be on building a better, more efficient platform and creating a better end-user experience. You will be passionate about technology and have a desire to develop your technical knowledge and collaborate with the IT team and other departments. With strong experience working within an agile environment, you will have excellent communication skills, be comfortable prioritising workload and working to deadlines.
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
You’ll have solid technical skills and experience in
- Strong MySQL skills for both database queries and managing database servers
- Laravel framework
- Automating processes via cronjobs or Laravel
- AWS experience managing infrastructure
- Unit testing PHP unit and automation
- System design experience
- 28 days annual leave
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Free drink and ice cream all year round!